Extra Virgin Olive Oil Manzanillo
If you are not much into peppery olive oil this might be a great choice.This delicious medium olive oil begins smoothly then ends with a subtle pepper kick. Great for bread dipping, pasta, salad, and more.
- Medium Intensity with Delicious Peppery Finish
- Grown and Bottled in Corning Known as Olive City in Northern California.
- 2014 Gold Medal for the Napa Valley Olive Oil Competition
- 2014 Gold Medal and the Best Show for the California Olive Oil Council.
- Great Drizzle over Pork Chops, Caprese, Pasta with Tomato, and More.
Here are our favorite recipes we found from the blogosphere for your reference and cooking ideas.
- Ladolemono, Greek Lemon Olive Oil Dressing from Lemon and Olives
Super Clean Spinach and Beetroot Salad from Anna Banana