Weak Knees Gochujang Sriracha
Gochujang meets Sriracha. It's spicy, sour, and a bit sweet. Its fermentation brings sweetness and umami but less heat than tabasco sauces.
- The sweet-spicy flavors of a classic Sriracha meet the fermented complexity of Gochujang chili paste.
- Vegan, contains soy and wheat.
- Great pair with a hot dog, sandwiches, french fries, calamari, veggie platter, and more.
- Bottled by hand in Brooklyn, NY
Gochujang (water, wheat flour, salt, red pepper powder, roasted soybean powder, distilled alcohol, garlic, soybean, onion, seed malt), distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar
Here are our favorite recipes we found from the blogosphere and thought they would be great for pairing with the sauce.
- Baked Calamari from Pretend It's A Donut
- French Onion Hot Dogs from Life Tastes Good