from $ 10.00
This is the best Gochujang we ever had for Bibimbap. Not too spicy or garlicky, but it offers full of Umami. Its nutty flavor makes a perfect bowl of Bibimbap.
- Gourmet Gochujang sauce made in Korea
- Sweet, salty, spicy and nutty flavor
- The product contains no corn syrup and non-GMO ingredients
- Great for mixing in hot rice bowls with vegetables
- Should be refrigerated after opening
- Glutinous rice powder, salt, non-GMO soybean flour, malt syrup, chile flake powder), water, unrefined sugar, toasted sesame oil, red chile pepper flakes, sesame seeds, soy sauce, peanuts.
Gochujang is one of the most common condiments for Korean cuisine. You can use it for any type of meal, but this particular gourmet Gochujang is great for mixing with hot rice bowls or noodles for its rich flavor and great umami. Here are our favorite recipes we found from the blogosphere for your reference and cooking ideas.
- Asparagus with Gochujang Sauce from Korean Bapsang
- Korean-Style Broccoli with Gochujang from Lily Eats