We like fruit sauce without too much sugary taste. Blackberry Patch did a great job keeping ingredients simple and natural like using sugar cane and lemon juice instead of all processed ingredients. This sweet blackberry sauce tastes the natural and just right amount of sweetness, especially for our yogurt and pancakes!!!
- 100% all natural gourmet berry sauce
- Handmade in a small batch
- Great pair with pancakes, yogurt, oatmeal, french toast, grilled pork and many more.
- Made in Thomasville, Georgia
Fresh blackberries, cane sugar and a little bit of lemon juice.
You can still see the blackberry seeds in this beautiful dark puree.
Add a little bit of blackberry sauce on Greek yogurt and gently stir. We love our own version of blackberry yogurt which we can control the amount of sweetness. Absolutely delicious.
Blackberry syrup brings natural sweetness and delicious tart flavor which is perfect for pancakes, yogurt, or grilled pork to add sweet savory. Here are our favorite recipes we found from the wonderful blogosphere.
- Roasted Pork with Blackberry Sauce from Recipe Girl
- Banana Oatmeal Pancakes from Modern Honey